A list of basics to help prepare for the arrival of your little one!
As a first time mom nearing delivery day, these are all items I've personally bought to prepare for the arrival of our baby. With the COVID pandemic we are staying home and unable to do any in person shopping to prepare for baby. Amazon has been our best friend!
Feel free to comment any products you and your baby love and we will add it to the list!
- Nursing Pillow
- Diaper Pail Refill Bags
- Storage baskets are great for storing diapers, wipes, burp cloths, toys, etc.
- Laundry Hamper
- 2-3 pairs of Fitted Crib Sheets
- Waterproof Mattress Protector (I bought 2 protectors in order to layer the protector/sheet/protector/sheet to change out quickly in the middle of the night.)
- Baby Bag
- Crib Mattress
- Newborn Laundry Detergent
- Baby Swing
- Baby Monitors
- Gripe Water
- Size 1 Diapers
- Nipple Cream
- Baby Grooming Kit (Includes hair brush, nail trimmers, file, and finger toothbrush)
- Breast pads
- Milk Storage Bags
- Postpartum Care
Disclosure: While all opinions are our own, we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate advertising programs, designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.